15+ Of The Funniest Animal Attacks - Sarcasm feelings

Breaking

Hello everyone and welcome to sarcasm feelings. This is an entertainment website with the aim entertaining you on a daily basis with funny and amusing pictures and videos to generate laughter and raise positive feelings and emotions in you in order to make your day awesome.

Monday 15 January 2018

15+ Of The Funniest Animal Attacks

Today we bring you collection of animals attack on human and it is hilarious. 
Remember to share with friends and family  on facebook to put a smile on their face today. 

1. When a bull attacks you can also develop the ability to walk on water like this guy(just joking) 

2. Not this ball

3. When a duck attacks then don't forget to "duck"

4. Can you hear me better

5. Cool down.. It's just a selfie girl

6. Undercover hunting  then a bird poo on the face

7. I will poo on you since you refuse to give me your snacks

8. You are never getting away from me

9. Don't be scared i just want to join the group pics

10. Don't invade my privacy

11. What a slap

12. Please make it stop

13. Why you running dude?  I just wanna introduce myself

14.  I said helloooooooo

15. Leave them alone or i hit you with this stick

16. All  i want is a kiss from you so i can turn back to the prince i was.

17. When you are about to be hit by a angry goat you suddenly develop special ability to fly

 Like our page and remember to share with friends and family  on facebook to put a smile on their face today.